The Year Ahead at Accellera
For some insight into the latest Accellera working group activities, view the interview with our Chair Lu Dai and Sanjay Gangal of EDACafé.
Lu also discusses what you can look forward to from Accellera in the coming year and beyond, as well as the benefits of membership.
View the informative videos from SystemC Evolution Day 2021!
SystemC Evolution Day is a full-day interactive technical workshop on the evolution of SystemC standards to advance the SystemC ecosystem. New videos are available on a variety of SystemC topics, including SystemC in hybrid simulations, formal verification for SystemC/C++ designs, multi-core debugger integration, and a discussion focused on the SystemC community’s GitHub, forums and other resources.
SA-EDI Standard 1.0 Now Available
The Security Annotation for Electronic Design Integration (SA-EDI) Standard 1.0 is now available for immediate download. Developed by the IP Security Assurance (IPSA) Working Group, the new standard defines a specification that documents security concerns for hardware IP and its associated components when integrated into an IC.
For more information and resources, visit the IP Security Assurance Working group page.
- EDACafe Bunker Broadcast Video: Pre-silicon D&V innovation and standardization efforts from Accellera Accellera
- Article: Design rules for functional safety are explored at DAC
- Article: DAC 2021 – Accellera Panel all about Functional Safety Standards
- November newsletter now available
- Article: Challenges of Transitioning Back from Remote Work to Office
- Article: A Hardware Security Standard Advances
- Article: 5 Verification Engineers Provide Tips to Succeed When Working From Home
- Accellera Board Approves Security Annotation for Electronic Design Integration Standard 1.0 for Release
July 14th, 2021
- Accellera Board Approves Portable Test and Stimulus Standard 2.0
April 14th, 2021
- Draft of Accellera Security Annotation for Electronic Design Integration (SA-EDI) Standard 1.0 Now Available for Public Review from the IP Security Assurance Working Group
April 6th, 2021
Recorded sessions from Accellera Day at virtual DVCon U.S. 2021 are now available:
- Portable Stimulus: What's Coming in 2.0 and What it Means For You
- Getting to Know Accellera’s Emerging Hardware Security Standard: Security Annotation for Electronic Design Integration
- UVM-AMS: A UVM-Based Analog Verification Standard