UVM-AMS Working Group Formed
New WG Formed to Standardize UVM Analog/Mixed-Signal Extensions
The new Universal Verification Methodology Analog/Mixed-Signal Working Group (UVM-AMS WG) has been formed to develop a standard that will provide a unified analog/mixed-signal verification methodology based on UVM to improve the verification of AMS integrated circuits and systems.
“Our objective is to standardize a method to drive and monitor analog/mixed-signal nets within UVM, including stimulus, scoreboarding, and analysis,” stated Patrick Lynch, UVM-AMS WG Chair. “We will also work to define a framework for the creation of analog/mixed-signal verification components by introducing extensions to digital-centric verification IP. The members of this new working group are very committed to the creation of this standard, and I look forward to working with them on its development.”
IP Security Assurance Whitepaper
A whitepaper is now available from the IP Security Assurance (IPSA) Working Group that describes Accellera’s initial proposal to address the industry’s security concerns involving IP integration. Since integrators typically treat IP as a “black box,” vulnerabilities may inadvertently be inserted into an SoC/ASIC. The whitepaper details the objectives of the IPSA standard and its approach, along with real-case examples highlighting the methodology.
The IPSA Working Group is seeking input from the community on the whitepaper. To provide feedback or ask questions about the emerging IPSA standard, please use the newly established IPSA Community Forum.
SystemC Tutorial: Focusing on High-Level Synthesis and Functional Coverage for SystemC
Consisting of five parts, this latest SystemC tutorial was presented at DVCon U.S. 2019 by members of the SystemC Working Groups.
- High-Level Synthesis with SystemC: An Introduction
- High-Level Synthesis: Model Structure and Data Types
- High-Level Synthesis: Lessons Learned - Intel's Experience
- Functional Coverage for SystemC (FC4SC)
- Accellera SystemC Working Group Update
- December newsletter now available
- Article: Portable Stimulus and UVM, Tech Design Forum, by Tom Fitzpatrick
- IP Security Assurance Standard Whitepaper now available
- Public Repository now available
- UVM-AMS Proposed Working Group formed
- Article: A Unique Collaboration: Revitalizing Existing Standards While Preparing for the Future by Lu Dai and Stan Krolikoski
- UVM-AMS Working Group Formed to Standardize UVM Analog/Mixed-Signal Extensions
November 19th, 2019
- Accellera Announces Standardization Initiative to Address Design Automation and Tool Interoperability for Functional Safety
October 28th, 2019
- Accellera Announces Public Source Code Repository
July 31st, 2019